Raging Thunder Ballooning
Tourcode : BALLOON
Accommodation transfers (Cairns and Northern Beaches)
Commemorative Certificate30 minute scenic balloon fligh
Cross country balloon chase aboard coach
In-flight photographs available for purchase
Hot and cold champagne breakfast
Free airport transfer
See the spectacular view over Mareeba Valley on the Atherton Tablelands, which has consistent flying conditions with over 300 sunny days every year.
Their hot air baskets can accommodate up to 20 people per balloon and you can share the magnificent sunset view with your family and friends.
Free airport transfer is available if needed.
* Child price applies to 4-14 year olds
* $30 flight insurance is not included and must be paid on site
04:10-30 Accommodation pick up (pick up time defers depending on the hotel)
05:45 Arrive at Mareeba
06:00 Balloon flight starts (time may slightly change depending on traffic)
07:30 Pack up the balloon with participants
08:00 Move to the champaign breakfast location
You can purchase photo data for $40
09:00 Depart Mareeba
10:30 Arrive in Cairns
07:00 Receive a breakfast box on the bus
07:15 Depart Mareeba
08:30 Arrive in Cairns
*Schedule is subject to change depending on the circumstances.
WHAT TO BRING
Jumpers or warm clothing
Luggage if airport transfer is needed
* Pregnant women and children 3 year-old or less cannot participate.
* Jumpers and warm clothing are recommended as it could get cold at the ballooning site.
* Please go to the toilet before ballooning.
* Airport transfer is available for standard flight only
* Anyone who participated in scuba diving the day before should not join ballooning for potential decompression sickness
* Cancellation 48 hours prior to departure is subject to 100% cancellation fees. If pick up is missed, dates of travel could be changed with a request (with charge).