Hot Air Ballooning
Accommodation transfers (Cairns and Northern Beaches)
Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
Expert interpretive commentary
Cross Country Hot Air Balloon Chase
Pack up games
Free airport transfer
Hot Air has been operating ballooning for over 17 years and their commitment to customer services has attracted not only tourists but locals who want to enjoy the spectacular view over Mareeba.
It’s a great start of the day to wake up early, watch the beautiful sunrise on the balloon, and make an unforgettable experience before you leave Cairns. This tour is very popular with family and friends and airport transfer is free if necessary.
* Child price applies to 4-14 year olds
* $30 flight insurance is not included and must be paid on site
04:30 Accommodation pick up (pick up time defers depending on the hotel)
05:45 Arrive at Mareeba
06:00 Balloon flight starts (time may slightly change depending on traffic)
08:20 Pack up the balloon with participants
09:30 Arrive in Cairns (08:30 for Express Flight)
*Schedule is subject to change depending on the circumstances.
WHAT TO BRING
Jumpers or warm clothing
Luggage if airport transfer is needed
* Pregnant women and children 3 year-old or less cannot participate.
* Jumpers and warm clothing are recommended as it could get cold at the ballooning site.
* Please go to the toilet before ballooning.
* Airport transfer is available for standard flight only
* Anyone who participated in scuba diving the day before should not join ballooning for potential decompression sickness
* Cancellation 48 hours prior to departure is subject to 100% cancellation fees. If pick up is missed, dates of travel could be changed with a request (with charge).