Guided snorkel tours
Wetsuit / Stinger suit
Tropical buffet lunch
Fresh chilled water
Tea & coffee
2 of 17 reef locations daily
Prescription masks (deposit required)
The reef being just a few meters away from the waters surface, you will be able to explore all these wonders just by floating at the surface. Relax, breathe in your snorkel and be ready to discover a multitude of fishes, corals and other wildlife populating the reef.
Deep Sea Divers Den has 17 exclusive moorings on the Outer Great Barrier Reef at Norman, Saxon and Hastings reefs. Their dive sites are frequented by myriads of tropical and Palegic Fish, Rays, Turtles, (friendly) Sharks and the ever popular diver friendly Maori Wrasse. There are swim throughs, wall and drift dives that will appeal to every level of diver experience. The dive sites are chosen on a daily basis by the vessel Captains for the best variety and visibility according to the weather conditions.
* Child price applies to 4-14 year olds
* Dive guide is $15 per person (optional) on board
* Levy of $20/person is not included must be paid at check in.
08:00 Check in at C-finger at Reef Fleet Terminal
08:30 Depart Cairns
10:00 Arrive at the 1st diving/snorkelling site
11:30 2nd diving (if 3 dives are booked)
13:15 Move to a different site
13:45 3nd diving (2nd dive if 2 dives are booked)
15:00 Depart the reef
*Schedule is subject to change depending on the circumstances.
WHAT TO BRING
* Taking sea sick tablets is recommended.
* Cancellation 48 hours prior to departure is subject to 100% cancellation fees.
* Please ensure you don't take a plane for 24 hours after you engage in activities such as diving and sea walkers