We are responsible for protecting your privacy and confidentiality. We ensure to all users of our website that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy complies with Australian law.
Except as set out in this policy, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
The list of the information we collect from you, either through our website or because you give it to us in some other means are as follows:
- 1. Personal Information
- This includes information such as your name and contact details and also includes all information given to us in the course of your interaction with us, such as information you give us in your capacity as our client purchasing travel products. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information.
This information is only used for the following purposes:
to provide you with the services which you request;
to verify your identity for security purposes;
to market our services and products;
We keep this information as our business record for as long as we reasonably require for any valid and lawful purpose. These purposes include those referred to above, to allow us to exercise our rights and perform our obligations under a contract, investigate or defend claims, comply with our legal obligations and other purposes permitted by law.
- 2. Marketplace information
- When we obtain information from you at the time of a booking, we assume that you are giving us permission to pass it to the relevant person or business.
We endeavour to ensure that the recipients of your information will keep it private using such methods as contractual clauses, however, we do not accept liability for any misuse by third parties properly involved in the fulfilment of our service to you.
- 3. Your domain name and e-mail address
- Our servers recognise your domain name, email address, and the pages you visit are recorded. We shall not under any circumstances, give your e-mail address to any person who is not an employee or contractor of ours. This information is used:
to correspond with you or deal with you as you expect;
to send you news about our deals and tours;
- 4. The information you post on our website
- The information you send to us by posting to a forum or blog is stored on our servers. We do not specifically use that information except to allow it to be read, but we reserve a right to use it lawfully in any way we decide.
- 5. Website usage information
- We may use software such as Google Analytics to collect information about pages you view, how you have reached them, how long you stay on a specific page, and how we perform in providing content to you. We do not presently share such information with an identifiable person.
- 6. Financial information relating to your credit cards
- We may keep your financial information for a better shopping experience next time you visit us and to prevent fraud. Stripe is the best software platform for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world.
We use the Stripe software platform used by businesses across the world.
We take the following measures to protect your financial information:
We have your financial information encrypted.
We do not keep all your data, to prevent the possibility of duplicated charges without a new instruction from you.
Only authorised staff have access to the information.
Only the last four digits of the debit or credit card number to identify the card(s) can be seen from our staff.
- 7. Credit reference
- To assist in combating fraud, we share information with credit reference agencies in the case of and so far as it relates to clients or customers who instruct their credit card issuer to cancel payment to us without having first provided an acceptable reason to us and given us the opportunity to refund their money.
- 8. Third party advertising
- 9. Third party content
- Our website allows anyone that may register and then publish information about himself, some other person, and tours. We do not always moderate or control what is posted and If you complain about any of the content on our website, we will investigate and take action accordingly.
- 10. Information we obtain from third parties
- We receive data which is indirectly made up from your personal information, from software services such as Google Analytics, Google adwords and others. No such information is identifiable to you.
- 11. We take no responsibility
- We take no responsibility for what third parties may do with the content you provide to us with a view to being read, copied, and used by the third party, as we have no control as to how it is used
- 12. Cookies
- Cookies are used when you visit our website to make our website more efficient for you as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable identifying and tracking the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site or may remain on your computer until they are deleted, or a defined period of time has passed.
- 13. Sending a message to our support system
- When you send us a message, we collect the data you have given to us in that message to obtain confirmation that you are entitled to receive the information and to provide to you the information you need. We record your request and our reply to increase the efficiency of our business/organisation. We do not keep any personally identifiable information associated with your messages, such as your name or email address unless it is necessary to properly deal with your message.
- 14. Complaining
- When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us and try to work towards finding what the actual problem is. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information you have given ot us in your complaint. We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
- 15. Job application and employment
- If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to three years in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment and keep it for 6 years once your employment has finished.
- 16. Use of site by children
- We do not market to children, nor do we sell products or services for purchase by children. We only do sell products and services for end use by children, but for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may need consent from a parent or guardian to use our website.
- 17. Disclosure to Government and their agencies
- We are subject to the Australian law. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if requested for a search warrant or court order.
- 18. Storage of your information
- We hold your information electronically in our systems. We take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access and disclosure.
- 19. Removal of your information
- If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, please contact us.
- 20. Complaints procedure
- If you have a complaint as to our handling your personal information, please contact us. We will endeavour to deal with your complaint and take action to resolve the matter.
If your complaint cannot be resolved at the first instance, we will ask you to lodge a formal complaint in writing (email), explaining the circumstances of the matter and how you believe your privacy has been interfered with.
We will acknowledge receipt of your formal complaint and indicate the timeframe that you can expect a response. If the matter is complex, we will let you know when we expect to provide our response.