Every Fraser Island 2-Day ECO Tour Includes a FREE Cooloola National Park Tour, and FREE Fraser Island accommodation upgrade,
worth over $135!
INCLUDES a FREE Cooloola N.P Tour on the way to or from Fraser Island, taking the beautiful beach way rather than the road, seeing:
- Noosa North Shore & the Wild Kangaroos.
- 4WD along the magnificent Teewah Beach
- Check out the awesome colours of the RED CANYON
- See the 72 colours of sand along the World Famous Rainbow Beach.
- This tour does not take time away from your tour of Fraser Island, as this is a short cut between Brisbane and Fraser Island.
ALSO INCLUDED is all meals while on Fraser Island worth over $45 at no extra cost
SEE FRASER ISLAND
Fraser Island is one of the great MUST SEE destinations in Australia. The “World’s Largest Sand Island” is a unique paradise of golden beaches, rolling surf, crystal clear lakes, and ancient old growth Rainforests. For many visitors, this is the highlight of their Australian experience. The lakes and Rainforests on Fraser Island are very unique in the world, and we get to see the very best of these magnificent attractions. On our 2-Day tour of discovery, we will take in Lake Birrabeen, a crystal clear perched lake that dreams are made of. You will discover the incredible beauty of the Fraser Island Rainforests with its huge trees and Rainforest vines. We will also see the “Invisible Creek,” with water so clear, it can be invisible to the naked eye. Fraser Island also boasts to having the purest breed of Dingo in the world, which are found all over the Island. Whales and Dolphins are seen swimming all along the beaches of Fraser Island, and with the best sightings seen from the amazing INDIAN HEAD, Sunset Safaris gives you the PERFECT opportunity to experience nature at it’s best. Eurong Beach Resort is right on the beach, with your hotel suite within seconds of the surf beach and restaurant. We visit more places, because we have more permits to visit more areas.
2-DAY ECO TOUR
Our Fraser Island 2 Day ECO tour is particularly designed to suit anyone of any age. We have become FAMOUS on Fraser Island for our love for FUN and knowledge, and that’s why Sunset Safaris is the “Peoples Choice” Tour Company. Our mission is to make your visit to Fraser Island more than just a beautiful place to go, but an “experience to remember.”
|TOUR OPERATOR||Australian Sunset Safaris|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Brisbane/Gold Coast|
|DEPARTURE TIME||05:45 (Gold Coast) / 07:15 (Brisbane) / Noosa (09:15)|
* A child has to be over 5 years old to join this tour
|WHAT TO BRING||
|SPECIAL NOTE||Cancellation 72 hours prior to departure is subject to 100% cancellation fees.
73 hrs – 7 Days 25% cancellation fee
More than 7 Days – 5% Cancellation fee
05:45 : Depart Gold Coast
07:15 : Depart Brisbane
- 75 Mile Beach, Eurong Beach
- Yidney Dripping Rocks
- Eli Creek
- (Lunch may be provided at one of a number of locations, and can be swapped with Day-2 to suit conditions)
- Maheno Shipwreck
- Coloured Sands
- Indian Head with Dolphin, Turtles, Sharks and Whale sightings
- Eurong Resort – check in
- Restaurant dinner
- Guided Beach walk, under the stars
- Bed or Beach Bar PARTY.
Depart Resort by 8am, and enjoy –
- Pile Valley Walk
- Central Station
- Wanggoolba Creek
- Lake Birrabeen
- Scenic Lakes Drive
- 75 Mile Beach
- Eurong Resort – (buy your own late lunch)
- Depart Island approx 14:00-15:00
- Arrive back in Sunshine Coast 16:30-17:00
- Arrive back in Brisbane 17:30-16:30
- Arrive back on Gold Coast 18:30-19:30
*Schedule is subject to change depending on the circumstances.