Our award nominated Tour Guides are tour professionals, with an intimate knowledge of Moreton Island’s unique attractions. We have become famous in Queensland for our love for fun, and that’s why Sunset Safaris is the “People’s Choice” tour company. Our mission is to make your visit to Moreton Island more than just a beautiful place to go, but an “Experience to Remember.”
MORETON ISLAND GET WRECKED 1-DAY TOUR
Our 1-Day Tour of Moreton Island takes in the very best activities and scenery the western side of this beautiful Island has to offer during the day. Jam packed full of fun, you can experience Sand Tobogganing, Snorkeling and swimming, 4WDing along the beach and sand tracks, Transparent Kayaking over shipwrecks and much more. This is the ULTIMATE ECO Adventure Day Tour in Queensland.
|TOUR OPERATOR||Australian Sunset Safaris|
|DEPARTURE LOCATIONS||Gold Coast / Brisbane|
|DEPARTURE TIME||05:45(Gold Coast) / 07:00 (Brisbane)|
|RETURN TIME||18:30 (Gold Coast) / 17:00 (Brisbane)|
|OPTIONS||Depart from Gold Coast $30|
|WHAT TO BRING||
|SPECIAL NOTE||Cancellation fees: 72 hours prior to departure is subject to 100% cancellation fees.
73 hrs – 7 Days 25% cancellation fee
More than 7 Days – 5% Cancellation fee
05:45 : Depart Gold Coast (Mantra on View Hotel)
07:00 : Depart Brisbane
- Pick-up and return service for Gold Coast and Brisbane
- Enjoy a beautiful cruise across the magnificent Moreton Bay on the MiCat Ferry.
- Enjoy air-conditioned comfort with cafe and bar facilities
- Relax on the beach at the Tangalooma Wrecks and have fun in the sun
- *Enjoy a fully guided snorkeling tour of the Tangalooma Ship Wrecks -all snorkeling gear supplied by Sunset Safaris (wind, weather & tidal conditions apply)
- Safety vests available for non-swimmers to guarantee safety
- See turtles, dolphins, coral and thousands of beautiful reef fish
- Enjoy a wonderful fresh picnic lunch on the beach
- *Discover the hidden underwater wonders of the Tangalooma Wrecks with our fully guided Transparent Kayaks (weather & wind conditions apply)
- Experience the awesome fish FRENZY in the Transparent Kayaks
- *Feel the exhilaration of sand tobogganing at speeds of up to 70km/h
- Experience a 4WD adventure in our 4WD “Tough Bus” as we travel the rugged 4WD tracks of Moreton Island to “The Desert”
- Comfortable air-conditioned 4WD vehicles – go in style
- Swim the crystal clear beaches of Tangalooma Beach
- Great fun-loving tour guides
- 1-Day Tour suitable for all age groups
- Suitable for people of all fitness levels
- In cases of dangerous or poor weather conditions and rain, a scenic tour of the island may be conducted in place of affected activities
*Schedule is subject to change depending on the circumstances.