Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands all in one day. The 2018 Australian award winning tour visits the world famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and offers 2 snorkelling opportunities on the fringing Great Barrier Reef.
Thundercat is one of the fastest catamaran in the Whitsundays and has been designed for stability and speed so it’s perfect for passengers who are concerned about seasickness. The all-inclusive package departs from Airlie Beach and is suitable for families, couples and groups wanting to experience once in a lifetime moments.
- Custom built vessel for the Whitsunday conditions
- 2018 Australian, 2018/2019 Queensland and Whitsunday GOLD award winner for Major Tour and Transport Operator
- 2018/2019 Queensland and Whitsunday GOLD award winner for Adventure Tourism
- Stable catamaran so alleviates concerns regarding seasickness
- A longer day 9-5pm which means more time to spend at iconic locations
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort plus individual seating with back support
- All inclusive of stingersuit, snorkelling equipment and wetsuits (winter months)
- All Inclusive of morning tea/lunch and afternoon tea freshly made and locally catered
- Beach drop off’s available (weather & tide dependent)
- Visit the best locations including Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Free bus transfers
- The ultimate way to travel around the Whitsundays Island in just one day!
To book, select “All Day – Available” on the booking form.
|TOUR OPERATOR||Red Cat Adventures|
|DEPARTURE LOCATIONS||Airlie Beach|
| INCLUDED||Free use of snorkelling equipment|
Lunch plus morning and afternoon snacks
Stinger suit hire and wetsuit hire (winter months only)
Parks fees and fuel levy
Free bus transfers from Airlie Beach, Cannonvale and Jubilee Pocket
|OPTIONS||Coach Transfers to Port of Airlie $12.5 (AD) $6.5 (CH)|
|WHAT TO BRING|
|SPECIAL NOTE||Cancellation fees: 72 hours prior to departure is subject to 100% cancellation fees.|