Are you short on time but still want to experience Ride to Paradise? Then this product is for you! It’s the perfect mini-trip with all the amazing highlights of Ride to Paradise, compacted into a 1 day and 1 night adventure.
Ride to Paradise is the unique overnight resort stay package around the Whitsunday Islands. The all-inclusive combo departs from Airlie Beach and offers an exclusive night’s accommodation at the multiple award-winning Paradise Cove Resort. The custom-built vessel offers a comfortable and smooth ride to Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and snorkelling at pristine locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. The vessel allows passengers to arrive at the destinations quickly with more time for activities such as sunbathing, swimming and exploring the Whitsunday Islands.
Paradise Cove Resort is a hidden gem situated off the Whitsunday Coast. All guests can enjoy natural beauty and tranquility of absolute oceanfront tropical gardens fringed by white sand and towering coconut palms. This luxury hideaway will take guests to another place.
- Unique Whitsundays all-inclusive resort package
- Exclusive use of a secluded boutique resort – maximum 32 guests
- Internationally award-winning bath houses
- Enjoy free resort activities including paddle boards, kayaks, hammocks, fire pit, floating bean bags, pool table, table tennis plus a huge beautiful indoor/outdoor pool with adjoining jacuzzi
- Premium quality meals inclusive of morning tea and afternoon tea
- Choice of rooms from luxury shared to private en-suite king villas
- Custom built vessel that alleviates seasickness and offers maximum time at iconic Whitsunday locations such as Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet lookout
- 2018/2019 Multi Award winning product for Tour and Transport Operator and Adventure Tourism.
To book, select “All Day – Available” on the booking form.
|TOUR OPERATOR||Red Cat Adventures|
|DEPARTURE LOCATIONS||Airlie Beach|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Coral Sea Marina Resort every Friday at 1 pm|
|RETURN TIME||Coral Sea Marina Resort every Saturday at 1pm|
| INCLUDED||1 nights accommodation at Paradise Cove Resort|
Travel to the best spots in the Whitsunday Islands
Fresh clean linen
Free use of snorkelling equipment
All meals plus morning and afternoon snacks
Tea and coffee
|WHAT TO BRING|
|SPECIAL NOTE||Cancellation fees: 72 hours prior to departure is subject to 100% cancellation fees.|
You will be greeted at Coral Sea Marina Resort at 12.30pm by our friendly crew. Jump on board the vessel Wildcat and cruise at high-speed to the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Here you can enjoy some snorkeling with the resident turtles and coral fish, or relax on a pool noodle whilst observing the beautiful soft coral. The next stop is the idyllic Paradise Cove Resort. The boat will glide onto the sand and you can climb down and make your way across the sandy beach to the breathtaking resort that is waiting for your exclusive use.
After a detailed tour of the exclusive resort, you will be shown to your room. You have a few spare hours before dinner that can be filled however you like. Play pool, tennis, paddle board, kayak, walk on the beach, football, chill by the pool/spa or simply relax in a hammock and take in the tranquility of Paradise Cove. The hot spa and pool is a great place to relax while the crew prepare the delicious chicken curry for dinner. When dinner has been cleared, the crew will light the fire down on the beach and you can try your hand at roasting some marshmallows. After counting shooting stars you can head back to your room and fall asleep to the sounds of nature in the most comfortable bed you have slept in for a long time.
Wake up and head down to the main house for a continental breakfast and fruit salad before packing your bags and heading off on a Whitsunday Adventure!
Wildcat will depart at approx. 8 am to Whitehaven Beach and the amazing Hill Inlet Lookout. Once you’ve taken those once in a lifetime pictures at Hill Inlet, you can stroll down to the silica sand and do some exploring. Make sure to look in the shallows for baby sharks and stingrays! After a couple of hours soaking up the sun on the beach, you should be ready to head home to Airlie Beach.
The ride home takes about 45 minutes, allowing you time to stare out across the islands and reflect on your recent amazing adventures.
*While we try our best to fulfill our planned itinerary, please understand that tide and weather conditions sometimes result in us visiting alternate locations to ensure a more enjoyable trip for our passengers.
*Schedule is subject to change depending on the circumstances.
Shared: $290 per person
Private King: $340 per person
Private Twin: $340 per person
Dream Villa: $390 per person
Rainforest Retreat: $390 per person
- Afternoon Tea – Homemade brownie
- Arrival Paradise Cove Resort – Cheese platter including crackers, dips, cheese, cabana, celery, Carrot + Tea Coffee.
- Dinner – Red Thai Chicken Curry, rice, spring rolls.
- Desert – Chocolate mousse with crushed biscuits, coconut shavings, berries & vanilla ice cream
- Breakfast – Selected cereals, fruit salad, multi grain/wholemeal/white Bread, toast toppings – vegemite, marmalade, butter, nutella, honey, strawberry jam, orange juice, berry juice and tea and Coffee.
- Morning Tea – Chocolate/berry muffins
*Food allergies and dietary needs to be requested at time of booking. We are unable to cater for vegans but they are welcome to follow a vegetarian menu and bring their own snacks. A $12 surcharge is payable upon check in for all dietary requirements, excluding vegetarian.