Join an all inclusive Blue Mountains day tour with a small group and enjoy the company of a local, experienced guide as you spend the day exploring the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains, Scenic World and surrounding areas.
This is Anderson’s Tours’ signature Blue Mountain day trip from Sydney is the number #1 Blue Mountain Tour based on 5 star reviews departing daily from Sydney!
This tour is brimming with family-friendly activities, has everything included and promises to deliver an unforgettable day!
To book, select “All Day – Available” on the booking form.
|TOUR OPERATOR||Anderson’s Tours|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Approx. 6:45 AM|
|RETURN TIME||Approx. 18:30|
| INCLUDED||Passionate, professional & informative guides|
Small Group of 20pp allowing more flexibility & time to exploreScenic World, guided admission into Skyway, Railway & Cableway Valued at $46pp
Guided Rainforest board walk in the Jamison Valley
Lunch catering to Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten free diets
Unique Lookouts away from large groups
Interactive experinve with with native Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park hand feeding kangaroos
Modern 20-seater buses with air conditioning, wifi* and seatbelts.
River Cruise return cruising into Sydney Harbour
|WHAT TO BRING|
|SPECIAL NOTE||Cancellation fees: 72 hours prior to departure is subject to 100% cancellation fees.|
- Your Blue Mountains Tour adventure with Anderson’s Tours starts with an early morning pick-up in Sydney City Centre. We’ll set off westward, early to spend the maximum time in the Blue Mountains, traveling through high mountain ranges and into the very heart of the Blue Mountains.
- Our one day tour to the Blue Mountains offers breathtaking views taking in a selection of unique lookout points surrounding Jamison Valley. Away from the crowds you can marvel at the vast, jaw-dropping valley views while breathing in fresh, eucalyptus-infused air. Join in guided walks to see cascades and spectacular lookouts away from the large tour groups. Marvel at beauty of the Three Sisters and listen to informative commentary from local Blue Mountain guides.
- Experience the wonder of the Blue Mountains from above (and below!) with our Scenic World passes, permitting us access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest! Discover Stunning Views Of The World Heritage-Listed Blue Mountains from The Skyway, see Katoomba falls, and Ride on the steepest railway in the world.
- Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch at a historic mountain hotel the visit a final viewpoint for some more photo opportunities. With lunch options available catering to all dietary needs, Vegan, Gluten free, Vegetarian and Halal.
- Get up close & personal with some of Australia’s most famous animals such as koalas, wombats, kangaroos, emus and many more at Featherdale Wildlife Park! Learn all about these fascinating creatures and why they are so special to Australia.
- End your Blue Mountains day trip on a high note with a Parramatta River cruise that leads into the famous Sydney Harbour. Have your camera at the ready as you cruise past some of Australia’s most famous landmarks including Sydney Harbour Bridge and the unmissable Sydney Opera House.