Hot air has been operating ballooning for over 17 years and their commitment to customer services has attracted not only tourists but locals who want to enjoy the spectacular view over Mareeba.
It’s a great start of the day to wake up early, watch the beautiful sunrise on the balloon, and make an unforgettable experience before you leave Cairns.
|TOUR OPERATOR||Hot air|
|DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION||Cairns|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Approx. 04:30|
|RETURN TIME||Approx 09:30|
|WHAT TO BRING||
|SPECIAL NOTE||Pregnant Women And Children 3 Year-Old Or Less Can Not Participate.
* Jumpers And Warm Clothing Are Recommended As It Could Get Cold At The Ballooning Site.
* Please Go To The Toilet Before Ballooning.
* Airport Transfer Is Available For Standard Flight Only
* Anyone who participated in scuba diving the day before should join not potential for sickness
* Cancellation 72 hours prior to departure is subject to 100% cancellations. If pick up is missed, dates of travel could be changed with.
Approx. 04:30 : Pick up at accommodation
05:45 : Arrive at Mareeba
06:00 : Balloon flight starts
08:20 : Pack up the balloon with participants
09:30 : Arrive in Cairns (08:300 for Express flight)
*Schedule is subject to change depending on the circumstances.
Mareeba and Atherton Tablelands