Your day begins with a cruise to Whitehaven Beach, where you can wander along the 7km shoreline – beachcombing, bushwalking and wading in warm, crystal-clear water. From here, cruise via Hamilton Island for a quick vessel change and onto Daydream Island, where you’ll enjoy a two-course lunch. The afternoon is yours to explore the island or relax by the pool. Make time to experience the Living Reef, one of the most unique attractions in Queensland, with a stop at the Living Reef Centre to learn more about tropical marine life.
To book, select “All Day – Available” on the booking form.
|Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 2 hours at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
Protective stinger suits whilst at Whitehaven Beach
Delicious two-course lunch on Daydream Island
Experience the Living Reef and Living Reef Centre
Use of the resort areas and pools on Daydream Island
|Coach Transfers to Port of Airlie $12.5 (AD) $6.5 (CH)
|WHAT TO BRING
|Cancellation fees: 72 hours prior to departure is subject to 100% cancellation fees.
07:15 : Depart from Port of Airlie
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 2 hours at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- Morning tea
- Protective stinger suits whilst at Whitehaven Beach
- Delicious two-course lunch on Daydream Island
- Experience the Living Reef and Living Reef Centre
- Use of the resort areas and pools on Daydream Island
18:20 : Back to Port of Airlie
*Schedule is subject to change depending on the circumstances.